- Buhlbronn is situated about 400 meters on the heights of "Berglen". With nearly 760 inhabitants, it´s the smallest district of Schorndorf.
- Haubersbronn inhabits aprox. 3.300 people. It´s the second largest district of Schorndorf. It´s located in a valley named "Wieslauftal".
- Miedelsbach with its 2.100 inhabitans is the third largest district. It´s located in the north of the city of Schorndorf in the valley named "Wieslauftal".
Ober- und Unterberken
- 1.500 inhabitans are living in Oberberken and Unterberken . It´s on the heights of the "Schurwald" (513 metres). You have a wonderfull view of the "Schwäbische Alb" and the "Hohenzollern".
- Schlichten is one of the smaller districts. Aprox. 850 people live there. It´s on the south of Schorndorf and at the "Schurwald".
Schornbach is a district with 1.880 inhabitans. On a hill lies Mannshaupten. 160 people are living there.
- Weiler is the biggest district. Over 4.000 people are living there. Weiler is located in a valley called "Remstal" in the east of the city of Schorndorf.