Reinterpreted recipes from the family cookbook
Meet Gottlieb Daimlers family. In his birthplace you hear stories about him while you can enjoy an aperitif. After a short walk trough the city you get a delicious four-course meal in the restaurant "Pfauen", next to Daimlers birthplace. Between the courses the guides will tell you some anecdotes.
- duration: aprox. 2,5 hours
- costs: 59 Euro per person
- incl. this gastronimical performance:
- - poussin served two ways with celery and herb salad
- - cream soup of stone crayfish and salmon balls
- - veal fillet steak with root vegetables and Schupfnudeln (a type of thick noodles made of potatoes, flour and eggs)
- - caramel cream with red fruit jelly and ice cream
- attendance: minimum 10 persons, maximum 20 persons
For individuals we offer "Daimler with star" as open guided tours from time to time.
Open guided tours