Culinary expedition trough the historical city
Next to anecdotes from Schorndorfs past there will be lots of goodies „made in Schorndorf“.
First you will visit the cellar of the pharmacy (try licorice), the Genussmanufaktur (try mustard) or the Wein & Tee Lädle (try vinegar and oil). Then you enjoy Swabian delectabilities at the Kesselhaus, a brewery. After this you walk to a distillery.
- start: on application (recommendation: 6 o´clock pm)
- duration: aprox. 2,5 hours
- meeting point: town hall, Marktplatz 1
- costs: 35,00 Euro per person
incl. this gastronomical services:
- - optionally a visit of the "Genussmanufaktur", a visit of the cellar of the
- pharmacy or a visit of the "Wein & Tee Lädle"
- - médaillon of pork in vegetable gravy with homemade bread dumpling
- - 0,3 litre of homemade beer or a non-alcoholic drink
- - Flachswickel (sweet pastries) and fruit brandy
- attendance: minimum 10 persons, maximum 20 persons
For individuals we offer "Out of Schorndorfs pots and cauldrons" as open guided tours from time to time.
Open guided tours
- Genussmanufaktur: 07.04.2017 & 10.11.2017
- Apothekerkeller: 27.01.2017 & 02.06.2017
- Wein & Tee Lädle: 07.07.2017 & 08.09.2017